Sunday, March 9, 2014

Eslor: The Art of Beauty and the Chlorophyll Lifting Mask

header

I got a chance to try Eslor's full line of products, and it's been a treat for my face ever since. And this most recent one,  Chlorophyll Lifting Mask IMAG0414is no different. A skin-tightening Mask made from dried milk proteins plant and seaweed extracts, and natural minerals, it helps to tighten facial skin, enhance blood circulation, and help to diminish those pesky fine lines. I can happily report that, at least in my case, it went three for three. I'm so fortunate to have found Eslor and one day far down the line when someone asks me how I managed to stay so youthful and vibrant looking, I'll be able to say it was thanks in part to Eslor.

IMAG0415
Like all Eslor products, this mask is 100% Free of Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) and Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate (SLES); it's derived from nature, and driven by science. With their patented HPT System, and the black of toxic chemicals so often found in other beauty products, Eslor promotes renewal and repair in a way unique to them. This Chlorophyll Mask purified, softened and enhanced my complexion, making my face just glow.

 

The MSRP of this Mask is $38, and it's right up there with masks costing nearly twice as much.. I have many tried many masks, some good and some not so good. This is firmly in the "good" category.

 

Ingredient list as listed on the site:

Active Ingredients: Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Milk Protein, Lactose, Algae Extract, Wheat Protein, Guar Gum, Yarrow Flowers Extract, Orange Peel Extract and Sodium PCA.

IMAG0416

To learn more about Eslor and their great beauty lines, please visit them at:


DSCN3199

I received the above product free of charge from Eslor.  I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment