Thursday, March 20, 2014

Influenster: John Frieda Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray #3DaysStraightLove

DSCN4544

What, more VoxBox goodness? Why, yes, this time from John Frieda. John Frieda's Frizz Ease line has come out with a new product to help tame your locks when using a Flat Iron. The product comes in spray form for easy application and contains Keratin. Keratin is a natural protein, which is present in hair. The protein aids with dry time by shortening it and also helps tame your locks. The end result is less frizz and many people use such treatments and products with Keratin for it's restorative properties. I have been using a Flat Iron spray, so I was happy to test this one out and see how it performs. The spray is advertised as heat activated and also states it will help to protect your hair from the damage caused by such elements. John Frieda's Flat iron Spray gives you up to 3-Days of straighter hair (or less if you shampoo earlier) and you are left with a glossy and smooth finish.

DSCN4543

My Results:

My former Flat Iron spray does not contain Keratin but does work almost in the same manner, by being activated by heat and also serving as a protectant. The other difference is that the John Frieda brand may only be applied when hair is wet and this may be because of how the product works and the Keratin properties. I sprayed as directed, starting with 7 to 15 sprays. If your hairy is curlier, unruly, longer or just plain thicker. you will need to apply more sprays. My hair is long so I had to apply close to 17 sprays because I admit I lost count between 14 and on. The trigger is simple to push so not you will get a soar trigger finger and you then just simply comb your hair to get even distribution. You then use a hair dryer to blow dry your hair straight and then use the flat iron to finish. I did just that and between the new blow dryer and the spray, my hair was ready in 10 minutes to begin the flat iron process. John Frieda recommends you flat iron in sections for best results, something I already do so it was easy and familiar for me to proceed. My hair has zero when it came to the frizz factor and the scent is pleasant, not chemically. My hair had a natural healthy shine that looked glossy but not oily. Day two arrived and I looked like Day One, so I was happy. By Day 3 my hair was tame and even though I slept in a loose bun, I was still able to achieve a hair down look I was satisfied with.

Price Point: $9,99 for a 3.5 fluid ounce bottle

Ingredients (as listed on the site):

WATER, ALCOHOL, POLYSILICONE-9, HYDROLIZED KERATIN, BENZOPHENONE-4, STEARTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MALIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE, DISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN

You get enough product to use and don't let the spray count deceive you. Yes, it's high but also light in application.  I also like that this product can be found at Target to Walgreen's.  Use a coupon and the price will be friendlier :)

You can find this product and others in the Frizz Ease line at:

  • John Frieda Site on-line- http://www.johnfrieda.com/en-US/ProductDetail/Hair-Care/Frizz-Ease/3-Day-Straight-Semi-Permanent-Styling-Spray

  • Connect via Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/johnfriedaus

  • Connect via Twitter- https://twitter.com/JohnFriedaUS

  • #3DaysStraightLove


DSCN4558

I received the above product free of charge from Influenster & John Frieda. I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment