Thursday, March 20, 2014

Influenster: Vaseline 24-Hour Men Spray Lotion #MenSpray

The hits keep on coming with Influenster. Next up: Vaseline has come out with a line dedicated just for Men with non-floral scents and formulas that have "man-staying power", like 24 hours moisture protection. You have lotions that dry in seconds but hydrate, leaving your skin feeling non-greasy, but still soft. I know many men skip on lotions but no lady wants to see or feel cracked skin......so here comes Vaseline with it's fast-drying formulas, giving you zero excuses on why a man should skip on skincare!

DSCN4553

Finally, a product that is not for me or the pup! Yes, I blog and I try to find products I can share or even just geared towards men but they are really hard to come by. I would so try a hammer and many times would even find it as a stress relieving tool, but I have yet to find the company that sets this lady up with such a tool and I would even take a mallet at this point! So, I may not be able to start hitting things but I can at least help in the skin department. Men sometimes act like toddlers when a lotion bottle is brought up. I hear claims of it smelling "girly" or the ever popular that the skin will feel "icky". Ummmm, dry and cracked skin is icky and I have seen some guys with let's say ashy knees and elbows!

Test Results:

In comes Vaseline to save the real icky skin with a light formula. We spray a leg and give it a try. Husband states it feels light and wet but quickly drys, leaving your skin feeling like nothing bad happened. I never knew applying lotion was so traumatizing but I'm thinking some Hubbies add drama to the mix! I noticed the skin color changed (it's alive!) but remain mum about how his skin now looks nourished and just focus on how it feels......like nothing happened. Hubby uses the 24 hour spray after showering and I hear everyday the spray going after he turns the water off. It goes on and on, day after day,  until I notice it on my shopping list, which hangs on the side of the fridge the words written, "Vas lotion MEN". This is a guy that tells me he is out of something when I ask to be told when he is low on stuff! I still have to make "emergency trips" to the store to pick-up deodorant because he swore he had an extra one that then disappears. I blame the invisible funk gnome that must be one clean smelling guy for the stash of extra deodorants, floss, to even shampoos that just go poof. In the end, I am glad for the hygiene help and finally a lotion that is "non-icky" and feels like nothing happened, but thankfully is working :)

Price Point: $7.99 for a 6.5 ounce can

Ingredients (as listed on the site): Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Tapioca Starch, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium, Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Dihydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA.

You can find the Vaseline Men Spray Lotion and other items in the line at:

  • Vaseline Men Spray Line on-line- http://www.vaseline.us/products/vaseline-spray-go/fast-absorbing/default.aspx

  • Connect via Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/VaselineUS?brand_redir=1

  • Connect via Twitter- https://twitter.com/VaselineBrand

  • #MenSpray


DSCN4556

I received the above product free of charge from Influenster & Vaseline. I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment