Thursday, March 20, 2014

Influenster: KISS Looks so Natural Lashes #KISSlashes

DSCN4536

Influenster is just whupping up on me with a pretty stick! Who doesn't want a little lash boost, hmmm? KISS Lashes provide users with an affordable and economical option without having to skimp on the latest lash technology. KISS lashes come in an array of looks to fit your needs from the natural with tapered ends, to the extravagant that will give you a gorgeous night look. I was able to try the "Sultry" look, model #60486/KFL04. The product advertises a natural look with a light and soft feel....almost like a feather. The product is also contact lens friendly and says the lashes will feel like your own!

My Results:
I have been a KISS fan for ages because I will not pay for a look that I may only wear for one evening, or when a brand allows you to achieve the same (or better) results without a heftier price tag. I noticed upon opening the package that the lashes not only look better than models before but they do feel soft and light when touched. I like how the set also tapers each lash "hair" but also has a tapering effect from small lashes by the inner eye, to a nice natural but longer flair towards the end. It's like getting that perfect mascara application without having to mess with a wand and goop. I used first a clear mascara on my own lashes and then applied the KISS lashes once my own lashes dried. Application was 100% successful on the first try. You just add the adhesive to the lash band, wait 30 to 40 seconds while you see the formula change to a slightly clearer color and it feels slightly tacky. I then slowly with a light touch applied the lashes to my lash line. They rest and go on like they know where they should be (nice slight arch in shape helps that) and I then held them on until I felt the adhesive formula dry. It was fast and I was set within 1 minute. I then used a liquid liner for a nice but lower-key "Cat Eye" look, since it was daytime.

DSCN4539

Price Point: $3.99 for 1 set (also comes with adhesive)

Ingredients (as listed on the site): 1 pair Strip Lashes (made in China)

The lashes feel like your own and sort of after you applied your first coat of mascara.....that is how light they feel. No tired lids from heavier and way too drastic lashes from before. The last thing you want is a sexy but droopy eye! KISS lashes gave me that little flair I want and a change in look without going overboard and looking like I plucked a feather duster, and you also do not go overboard in price.....something to flutter about :)

You can find this product and other KISS Lashes styles at:

  • Kiss Site on-line- http://www.kissusa.com/lashes/looks_so_natural

  • Connect via Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/KissNails

  • Connect via Twitter- https://twitter.com/KissProducts

  • Pinterest- http://www.pinterest.com/kissproducts/

  • #KISSlashes


DSCN4555

I received the above product free of charge from Influenster & KISS. I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment