Thursday, March 20, 2014

Influenster: Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask #PowerofPlants

DSCN4552 I recently got the opportunity to try some really nifty products, thanks to Influencer. Starting with Boots Botanics. Boots Botanics uses the "Power of Plants" for a more natural approach to beauty. The mask contains Oceanic minerals, plus active plant extracts like Willow bark, which is a natural source of Salicylic Acid. Salicylic Acid is part of the beta-hydroxic acid family and is found in many acne clearing products to anti-aging regimens. The acid helps refine skin's texture, lower inflammation (like an aspirin), and open clogged pores, helping you shed dead skin more rapidly. Continual use will produce a skin surface with smaller pores that is not constricted by clogs or bacteria, which causes blemishes.

My Results: I received this item in the #JadoreVoxBox from Influenster. I have heard of the Boots brand but have never tried any of their products. This was my first experience with the brand! The mask provides your skin with a deep clean using clay enriched with minerals. You are left with a purified clean surface, but the results are not over drying. The mask was able to clean my pores and remove any excess oils, plus I was left with pores that appeared smaller in size. My face was glowing and soft to the touch.

Price Point: $9.39 for 3.5 ounces

Ingredients (as listed on the site): Sea silt (Natural oceanic clay), Aqua (Water), Potassium sorbate, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Salix nigra (Willow) bark extract DSCN4550 I was happy not only with the price point but a little product goes a long way. Application was simple, by just applying to clean skin and I left the product on for about 10 to 15 minutes. I dislike when masks over clean and get rid of not only the bad but the good, but this mask does not fall into that department. Over-stripping is not something I experienced at all! You can find this product at:

  • Boots Botanics Site- http://us.boots.com/product/39907

  • Connect via Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/BootsBeautyUSA

  • Connect via Twitter- https://twitter.com/bootsbeautyusa

  • Pinterest- http://www.pinterest.com/bootsbeautyusa/

  • #PowerofPlants


DSCN4556 I received the above product free of charge from Influenster & Boots Botanics.  I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment