Friday, March 14, 2014

FIE: KQC Thermal Shine Spray for Hair

We love our hair. We try to protect (or repair) it all the time. Sometimes we need a little help in the "protection" department. That's where KQC comes in. I received this product to try out with the flat-iron and after almost a month of using it, I love it. The product not only protects the hair from heat damage but comes with added benefits, like leaving your locks shiny and smooth. My hair has a soft feel to the touch but also looks silky after use. I was concerned with product build-up, since this tends to show up after several applications and with long term use. So, I made sure to really try the spray out before writing up my review. The last thing you want to do is having to use a harsh shampoo to strip your hair clean from the spray, plus it tends to take away your own natural oils. None of that has been needed with the KQC Thermal Shine spray.  My hair feels and remains clean after application and when I wash my hair, it is left naturally healthy. This where you can tell if a product worked, protecting your hair from any heat elements. I can say I am a fan of the spray and can't imagine being without it because it adds that extra touch of style to my hair, and I also have seen zero damage to my hair. It's the spray you need so your hair does not looked as stressed as you may feel. :)

IMAG0376

Application:

I like products that can be used with wet or dry hair and this is one of them. You just spray and style as you would with a flat or curling iron, even a hair dryer. You get a glossy finish that just looks healthy and not greasy. The nozzle has a nice spray pattern so you can easily control and maximize application with little to no waste. The KQC Thermal Shine spray works on all hair types too! A great tip I will share is to spray in the shower! You do not have to worry about overspray residue on your walls, pictures, or even counters. Then the next time you shower, you just wet your shower walls down and no mess to worry about! Just don't forget to take your socks off before entering your shower (yeah, I did that once and was left with semi-wet slipper socks...booo).

After 30 days:

I found the KQC Thermal Shine spray did not leave any build-up/residue and I was left with a lightweight finish everytime. Some sprays that add shine also add so much oil that your hair not only feels heavy but looks greasy, this is not one of them. No white powder residue or hair left dry after exposure to any heat.  The spray also lasts because I found a light spray all over is all that was needed. That is 2 to 3 seconds of my finger on the button!  The scent is pleasant and smells clean. I also found my hair lasted longer when it came to styles and restyling. I could easily go from an up-do look to a letting my hair down without any signs left of my previous style!

IMAG0375

Price Point:

Flat Iron Experts has the KQC Thermal Shine spray priced at a reasonable $15.99 for one can that will last. I also found a better deal from the same seller, FIE via Amazon for $13.99, so use your Amazon bucks and get it today!  You will not be disappointed.

DSCN4562

I received the above product free of charge from Flat Iron Experts.  I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion.  My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm considering purchasing the KQC Thermal Shine Spray, and before buying I want to find out all the info about it I can. As such, I have some questions about the product, and I was hoping you'll be able to answer them. Do you find that the shine spray still leaves your hair glossy if you use it on dry hair instead of wet hair? Is the shine/gloss really thermal activated, or is the shine/gloss produced regardless of using heat tools (as in, if I were to use this spray on wet hair and then allow that hair to air dry instead of say, using a hairdryer, would the shine/gloss effect still take place)? I would much appreciate your answers to these questions!

    Thanks,
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Athelia: Regarding your inquires, below is my experience.

    If used on dry hair, the shine is not as even as it would be when you use a tool to distribute the product more throughout the strands. Meaning, that yes you get a semi-gloss but only where the spray can reach. It does not take away from the performance and feel but I don't feel this is the optimum way to get the most out of the product. The heating allows the product to really reach in and you achieve softer hair, shine that makes your hair look like it's naturally perfect, and just a better overall satisfaction. I'm not after shine as much as how it protects and makes my hair feel. The shine is a bonus in my book! Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete